Hello! I’m home from Dreamhack! And today I finally got some time to make a hair-tutorial! (>▽<) I don’t have a lot of pictures though, but I’ll try to explain everything in words. So here it goes:
The tutorial —v
What you will need:
1. Extensions – Hair clips. I use a total of 9 clips, three rows with three pair of clips in each row. I’m not going to show you how to put them in but you can find a lot of great tutorials online!
2. Curl hair. I usually curl my clips before I put them in my hair. But you can curl them after you put them in as well. When I curl I usually curl away from myself, here’s a picture that explains how:
3. When you have put in all of the hair extensions (and curled them) you can start curling your real hair to make it blend with the extensions. As you can see my hair is a lot shorter without the extensions!
4. Use the curling iron to curl the top of your hair so it bends backwards. it looks like a small bun.
5. Almost finished! Now all you need to do is to seal your hair so it stays poofy. Use hairspray and a comb to tease/backcomb your hair to add volume. When you’re done spray all of your hair to make it hold.
Finished! Here you can se front and back of the hairstyle:
And here is my outfit for today
Cardigan from Carlings
Bag from Shibuya 109
Top from Harajuku
Legwarmers from H&M